Sierra Myseries continue

Posted by: balzaccom

Sierra Myseries continue - 06/13/23 09:55 AM

High Sierra Quarry, the latest in my series of mysteries set in the High Sierra, is now out! You can find it at the usual places, including bookstores and Amazon, and even in the ranger stations in the Stanislaus National Forest.

"When a young woman hiker is reported missing, the Forest Service takes part in the search. But the more Ranger Dan Courtwright learns about the case, the less sense it makes to him. And the more dangerous things get for everyone involved, especially Dan. All of which leads to confusion, consternation, and murder."

www.amazon.com/High-Sierra-Quarry-Paul-Wagner/dp/B0C7JY27L2/ref=monarch_sidesheet

Re: Sierra Myseries continue - 10/25/23 10:01 PM

Vertical Exposure, the latest in my series of mysteries set in the High Sierra, is now out! You can find it at the usual places, including bookstores like Napa Bookmine and the Mountain Bookstore in Sonora, Amazon, and even in the ranger stations in the Stanislaus National Forest.

When a legendary alpine climber leads a professional workshop on high-exposure Search and Rescue techniques, the last thing you would expect is that someone would die. And yet…
It’s up to Ranger Dan Courtwright and his friend Sheriff Cal Healey to uncover the truth. And the secrets that come to light threaten to expose more than one suspect.

Here's a link to the Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/Vertical-Exposure...mp;qid=&sr=
Posted by: DanyBacky

Re: Sierra Myseries continue - 01/01/24 09:41 PM

Good luck with the book series. I hope the new year brings you more success!

Re: Sierra Myseries continue - 01/02/24 10:00 AM

Thanks, Danny. The mytesries are carried in the Stanislaus Natonal Forest visitor centers, plus bookstores and Amazon, so things are going pretty well!