Compact Lightweight Gas Stove for a Budget Price

Posted by: walkingnatur

Compact Lightweight Gas Stove for a Budget Price - 01/16/21 01:23 PM

Best Compact Lightweight Gas Stove for a Budget Price - BRS 3000T Test and Review

Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/kBMu2dz2_vE

In this video we are willing to share with you the review of our new gas stove BRS that we ordered not so long ago from Aliexpress store. We were searching for some lightweight options and stumbled across this one. We have tested it enough already using it the whole summer season as we bought it just before setting off on a long distance hike. And we can say we were completely blown away by its great performance and all the characteristics it has.

What gas stove do you like to use?
Posted by: Arizona

Re: Compact Lightweight Gas Stove for a Budget Price - 01/18/21 01:24 PM

I use a Kovea Spider remote canister stove. I don’t consider price at the top of the list but look hard at the efficiency. A remote canister stove lets the user safely put a tight windscreen around the stove greatly increasing the efficiency. The Kovea Spider is lighter in weight and has a smaller footprint than other remote canister stoves I looked at. The high efficiency means I carry less fuel so less weight and bulk and save a lot of money over time making the original price of the stove negligible.

I have a couple alcohol stores that are used over some trips and during some seasons too.
Posted by: HuggyBear

Re: Compact Lightweight Gas Stove for a Budget Price - 07/08/21 12:19 PM

I use the Soto Windmaster and think it is the best. I love the removable 4 legged pot support....you can actually place a large frying pan on it and it will support it. The cupped design of the burner and amount of spacing between burner and cook pot is optimized and maintains great flame in high winds...in fact the MSR Pocket Rocket 2 deluxe got its design from this model IMO. The amount of flame can be controlled thanks to a nice regulator valve allowing you to get a nice low flame for a simmer or a full blown 10k btu torch to quickly boil water. Weight is like 2.4 ounces and packs in a nice little bag.