Newest Addition

Posted by: ETSU Pride

Newest Addition - 08/19/13 07:53 PM

My quilt from Enlightened Equipment has arrived!! I ordered the Prodigy X in 6' Slim in lime green color. It rated for 30 degrees. I'll be using this quilt the first weekend of October at 5,000 feet so I be pushing its limit. grin Here are the pics:

My shoe size is 9, just for reference.

Below is picture of zippered foot box and ways to clinch the quilt around you for when weather gets cold. There is another elastic strap further up.(both straps are removable for top quilt use in a hammock. It came with two set of straps for hammock and a larger one for sleep pad, least I why I think I received two sets in different sizes) There also a draw cord at the end to clinch around your shoulder. It also has loops to double as a under quilt for hammock.

I cannot wait until October. I will get to use it in September when I go on a mountain biking trip, but I won't push its temperature rating until October. It has a claimed weight of 27 ounce, but I don't have a scale on me at this moment to see how it came out.
Posted by: Cranman

Re: Newest Addition - 08/20/13 03:45 PM

I'm sure you'll be happy with that quilt, I love mine and would not go back to a sleeping bag because to get similiar warmth for the weight you have to spend probably twice as much for the high end sleeping bags.
Posted by: nate99

Re: Newest Addition - 08/22/13 01:17 PM

How Much does it weigh? What was the price?
-Nate-
Posted by: ETSU Pride

Re: Newest Addition - 08/22/13 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By nate99
How Much does it weigh? What was the price?
-Nate-

$155 for 30 degrees. Weighs 1.6 pounds. This is the synthetic version, he does have down which cost more and weight less. Also, he has a list of colors so you can just pick your own color scheme. I just chose lime green for both inside and out just for fun.
Posted by: nate99

Re: Newest Addition - 09/04/13 09:11 PM

Nice.
-Nate-