Eddie Bauer Igniter 15 Sleeping Bag

Posted by: nate99

Eddie Bauer Igniter 15 Sleeping Bag - 07/18/13 11:40 AM

Sometime around christmas I am getting the eddie bauer igniter 15 sleeping bag. It's lightweight and warm. I had borrowed it from my friend for a trip it worked great. I also think that i could go lighter for a good year round lightweight sleeping bag. Suggestions?????
-Nate-
Posted by: nate99

Re: Eddie Bauer Igniter 15 Sleeping Bag - 08/07/13 05:40 PM

please
Posted by: Pika

Re: Eddie Bauer Igniter 15 Sleeping Bag - 08/07/13 07:18 PM

Please read the sticky post by TomD above this thread titled "Please Read This Before ------". Your OP gives us nothing upon which to base our recommendations. Your choice of bag would mean one thing were you planning on using it in New Guinea and something else entirely if Antarctica was your objective.
Posted by: OregonMouse

Re: Eddie Bauer Igniter 15 Sleeping Bag - 08/07/13 07:33 PM

Nate, I just looked this up on the manufacturer's website. The Eddie Bauer webpage provides no specifications for this sleeping bag. I therefore am unable to determine (1) its weight, (2) its loft and (3) whether the bag's temperature rating has been tested in accordance with EN13537 criteria. In the absence of such basic information, I wouldn't consider even looking at this item.

That takes care of the sleeping bag, but since we have absolutely no information about you, I can't suggest an alternative, either. Please do read Tom's "sticky" post at the top of this section so we can help you!