Acquired New Shoes

Posted by: ETSU Pride

Acquired New Shoes - 07/06/13 08:12 PM

Unfortunately, an outdoor store in town is going out of business. I decided roam in and see if they had anything worth buying. They had no equipment left that was worth getting purchased by me. I roam around the clothing and had some nice clothes, but not my size. I walked into footwear section and saw a nice Salomon boot. Priced $160 bucks but is 50% off. I asked them what size they had left and they just had size 9!! Which is same size as my Columbia trail running shoes.

I tried them on and they felt very snug, but slightly wide in the toe area, but it was important to me that my heel didn't slip. I couldn't get it to slip with my hand pulling on it.. I decided to roll the dice on them.. I'll take 'em to local park for short and dirty trial run, and get them a little loose in time for my fall trips to Tennessee. cool Here what I got: Shoes

I hope they're well worth the 80 bucks!!!
Posted by: immortal.ben

Re: Acquired New Shoes - 07/07/13 08:41 PM

I think you will end up liking those boots. I nearly bought a pair myself. I have a pair of Salomon running shoes which I wear for biking and a pair of Salomon hiking boots which I got about a week ago from Backcountry. Both are super breathable and uber light. I love my Salomons and look forward to wearing more of them in the future.

Great score on the price, btw.