ENO Doublenest, Profly, & SlapStrap Pro Setup!

Posted by: Samoset

ENO Doublenest, Profly, & SlapStrap Pro Setup! - 09/17/12 08:58 PM

Yes I know there are better lighter setups out there. This was an impulse buy at a shoe store just before my last car camping trip. And to tell you the truth. I'm quite pleased With it!

One thing ive noticed is that the slap straps do stretch alot so you have to anticipate this. And hang the hammocK ACCORDINGLY. But other wise they work fine. Just a slight learning curve.

Defiantly not a double hammock I could prob do and overnight with one of my kids but not another adult. Atleast not if we had a choice!

Tarp is just big enough. "hopefully" because in a few minutes I'm going out to sleep for the night and the weather is calling for thunderstorms "so wish me luck" I'll let you know what I think some time tomorrow!

Decent quality stuff. Eventually ill order me some whoppies but for now I'm hanging.

After I get a good number of nights in the hammock ill update with a better review!
Posted by: Samoset

Re: ENO Doublenest, Profly, & SlapStrap Pro Setup! - 09/17/12 09:07 PM

These images where taken a few days back and not where ill be attempting to ride out tonights storms. But ill be just a stones throw from this spot in my yard!

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/Sharpsburg+GA+30277:4:US