golite gear

Posted by: Joshuatree

golite gear - 02/14/11 05:17 PM

If anyone is looking for deals on Golite clothes or gear the Website The clymb has Mens and womens down jackets and some gear on sale like 60% off. Its good for the next couple days, shoot me a PM if you want and invite to the site. I've been watching the specials and theydo have some good deals on gear and clothing
Posted by: CamperMom

Re: golite gear - 02/14/11 05:56 PM

I just PMed you.

CM
Posted by: DTape

Re: golite gear - 02/14/11 06:28 PM

or this:

http://tinyurl.com/theClymbInvite
Posted by: Joshuatree

Re: golite gear - 02/14/11 07:44 PM

That would work to I was just respecting the sponsor sites plus I'm leary of openly posting a link with my name in it.
Posted by: Cesar

Re: golite gear - 02/14/11 10:44 PM

Can't anyone just go to the website and signup? You might want to state that the invite gives you a 10$ kickback when a person you invited purchases something. Saw some people get bent out of shape about that on another forum because that wasn't disclosed.

Anyhow does anyone know what year those pinnacles are? I cant tell if they have the hipbelt pockets or not.
Posted by: CamperMom

Re: golite gear - 02/15/11 11:49 AM

If you go to the website, you can apply for membership via a waiting list. If you wish to bypass the waiting list, find a sponsor. I looked, returned here, and asked JoshuaTree for an invitation. If he gets $10 when/IF I make a purchase, so what? He took the time to follow through and I'm not paying him the "finder's fee" out of my pocket.

You can be offended, if you wish, but not everyone will be.

CM
Posted by: Cesar

Re: golite gear - 02/15/11 11:57 AM

I never said I was offended I stated some people were on another website so wasn't sure how people would react here. But your right, it didn't come out of my pocket so it makes no difference to me as well.

Oh and I did not know about the waiting list.
Posted by: Kent W

Re: golite gear - 02/15/11 12:06 PM

I just cliked on dtapes link.Thanks dtape, and sighned up no problemo.I wish I had got there before the golight jam packs sold out! I will definatly keep a eye on that site!