Where’s Penny?

Posted by: BarryP

Where’s Penny? - 02/25/10 06:21 PM

She used to be a moderator here with great sewing info. She seems to have dropped off after the major software change a year ago.

-Barry
Posted by: Dryer

Re: Where’s Penny? - 02/25/10 10:15 PM

Wondered that myself.
Posted by: CamperMom

Re: Where’s Penny? - 02/26/10 10:19 AM

Good point-

I was out for months because my computer refused to "play nicely" with the software. Yes, I took out cookies, etc., several times. The fix ended up being a new computer with upgraded software.

CM
Posted by: mugs

Re: Where’s Penny? - 03/12/10 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By BarryP
She used to be a moderator here with great sewing info. She seems to have dropped off after the major software change a year ago.

-Barry

For the same reason I have dropped out almost 2 years ago or so. And very rarely come on this site any more or any other forum I used to be a part of. It is the same, same. Same questions, same material discussed, sometimes the same post will be up for months. Penny and I (amongst others well) have discussed this at length in our homes. And quite frankly even though I am getting to go backpacking more then ever in the past two years Its just that forums (any of them for that matter) "don't" fuel me any more. Its like a class you take it, you learn and then you move on to the next class. I just feel that I don't really have much to contribute any more and or just plain don't feel like writing on some ones post. Any way just my two cents.

You might try her on her web site. allthough it has been untouched since 2006. I know she is a very busy woman on lots of boards/activities and stuff here in town, plus she is somehwat private person as well.
Posted by: Dryer

Re: Where’s Penny? - 03/13/10 12:28 AM

Mugs, that makes perfect sense. Glad you responded.
Check in once in a while, occasionally us old timers come up with something new and fun.
Happy Trails!
Posted by: pennys

Re: Where’s Penny? - 03/29/11 09:04 PM

Hey gang, I am still alive, still doing repairs, busier than ever. Life got kind of crazy with moderating several boards, busy family life, and being on several community boards a so my internet commitments and play time was the first thing to get edited in order to bring order to chaos.

I guess I am guilty of not updating my website very often with new stuff... but lord knows I am busier than ever, just ask my UPS delivery guy. I did manage to create a FB presence for Specialty Outdoors.

(popped in today to look for some info. :))

Cheers, Penny S