So a week from today i head to the great land of Alaska for a week long solo hike in Lake Clark National Park. Last night i started doing the last pack up of everything to make sure i'm all set one last time.

This is the first time i've really packed my bear canister as i did not want to open and repack my mountain house meals to early. Keep in mind this is the first time i've ever used a bear canister vs. just hanging a bag. Anyways, i'm having a heck of a time getting a weeks worth of food into the canister. And the worse part is the food i am trying to get in there only makes up about 1500 calories a day. I'm 6'5" and 260lbs (fit no fat) and i don't think that's going to sustain me for a week long hike through the mountains.

I've got sufficient protein for each day, but the calories are really low. Here's what i've got for an average days food:

Breakfast

-Oatmeal/dried milk/nuts/brown sugar

-Instant coffee

-Kind Bar

Lunch

-Beef jerkey

-Payday bar

-Snickers bar

-Slim Jim

-Wedge of Laughing Cow soft cheese

-Gatorade powder pack

-Small bag of tuna (hesitant to take this due to it's odor and the fact i'll be in bear country)

Dinner

-Mountain house meal (2.5 serving size) or Korr's meal with added dehydrated Mountain House chicken

-2 dark chocolate Lindor candies

-Gatorade powder pack

I would like to add a couple Ramen meals and some additional bars at backup/suppliment snacks/meals.

So where am i off? What takes less space, has higher calories than what i have listed above and won't take away protein?

Thanks
Matt