Hi everybody and a very good evening!

We are planing our first hiking trip that'll be more then 5 days. We, that's my girlfriend and me, plan on going to Norway for about 4 weeks. We'll go by train and mostly by foot, camping in the wilderness of the Lofoten islands and above. We almost got all our stuff together, but now we're a bit stuck on the hole food thingy. Firstly, we should confess, we're both living vegan, which makes it difficult from time to time. Now the questions:

We are wondering if we should prepare and order our food in advance and let it ship to specific points of our travel. If that's the way to got, the question is how are you doing stuff like that? Do you just randomly ask private people to receive parcels? Or can you actually let it being sent to gas stations / pick up stations / packet stations? How can we find something like that? We were already checking the internet, but didn't find anything...

Now, the other possibility would be, that we just take what we'll find on our travel. But this could actually lead us into trouble according the travel-budget, as Norway is a darm expensive country, I guess. I assume the local prices for high-energy bars and dried cooking-meals would be very high - how can one actually check that in advance? Calling local stores? Now, assuming we wouldn't find that lightweight, high-nutritious dried foodstuff, what's the alternative? Couscous? It doesn't provide a very healthy nutrition, and we would need quite a lot, I think. Do you have any tips on that? As our main cooking object, we'll have our trangia stove with the multi-fuel burner.

We also hope we'll find good enough fuel on our way. Maybe you guys also got some suggestions where to find fuel to resupply.

You see, we are very new to long hikes in remote countries, but we would be very happy to find help! Lots of experienced travelers and backpackers in this forum as of what we saw that far. So THANK YOU in advance for taking time!