Alright, I never heard of this brand but I like it A LOT!

Eastern Mountain Sports?

When I was at Campmor someone turned me onto it, and best part is its walking distance from the Campmor I was at too. I wanted to see if Campmor had any good ultralight packs, but nothing really fit me right. I walked around with a Go-Lite Jam, but was unimpressed. Not very supportive. I can see if your under 20lbs then yeah, but I have a feeling I will be a little over 20lbs so not a good fit for me. Also tried the pinnacle, felt better, but too big. Little disappointed with their selection...I walked out to EMS.

The store seemed legit from its outer appearance, and the inside was a reflection of the outside as well. Besides a funny smell to the place, they had a decent selection. Packs not so much of a selection, but shoes and other kinds of gear are there with good help to guide you.

I was checking out an Osprey Talon 33 which I liked, but the shoulder straps were a little skimpy for my liking. After taking it off he pulled down another. It was an EMS Trail 30 pack? When he pulled it down I thought it was going to be at least 200 bucks, and some cheapo no-name, knock-off pack that was made with crappy materials. Turns out...120 dollars!!! As soon as I saw that I knew there was a catch with the quality or something. So I loaded it up with 20lbs, threw it on, and made my adjustments. For some reason this pack felt better then anything I have ever tried on(Greggory Palisade 80, Dana Design packs, Osprey packs, Go-Lite, and some arcteryx). I know thats a pretty limited opinion, but after leaving Campmor I was starting to think I was being too picky or a wimp to say the least and had to settle on something that was uncomfortable. I also found out that there having a 20% off sale and today is the last day. So now I'm thinking I could walk out of this place with a pack for my girlfriend and I for less then 200 dollars. Now granted its not the Granite Gear I wanted but for 200 dollars can you go wrong with this pack? Only thing is I can't find a lot of reviews. But what I found was mostly good talk about it.

I'm just curious to see if anyone knows anything about this pack, or this brand for that matter. I am not buying this pack because of price, but because of the comfort. The price/sale was just a bonus after I fell in love with it. Heres a link, http://www.ems.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3655567&cp=3677338.3737363.4058658.

Lemme know what you guys think!