I am trying to get back into some backpacking after many years away from it. I would mostly be doing pretty fair weather trips during the warmer months for now so I don't need serious cold weather insulation. Being an older guy of 68 years a very important consideration is sleeping comfort. I am looking at air mattresses right now and have considered 4 of them: Eureka Singlis, Thermarest NeoAir, Klymit Static V and Big Agnes Air Core. I am using Campmor as a comparison point while trying to decide. What I am trying to reconcile is price vs specs on these things.

The Singlis is available for $29. NeoAir Trekker is $89. Static V is $57. Air Core is $59. They all weigh from 20 to 22 oz. with the Singlis being the heaviest at 22. The biggest difference is in the NeoAir. Is 2 oz. worth $60? I have had Eureka equipment in the past. As a matter of fact I still have a Eureka 2 person dome that is still in fine shape after over 20 years. These air mattresses are all in the 2.5 to 3.25 inch thickness range and online reviews are favorable on the comfort level of all of them.

Can anyone comment on why they would choose any one of these over the other?