Anyone have any experience with this quilt?

I have always used sleeping bags but am considering going to a quilt. I recently got a cutom made summer quilt off the for sale board and from testing it in my house it seems like it may be the perfect solution for me.

I don't sleep on my back so I have always found a mummy bag to be a PIA as I get all turned around in it and get little to no use out of the hood.

From messing around with the quilt I have now it seems to be quite good for some one like me who changes position a lot since it stays strapped in place on my mat. The one I have has webbing straps that connect underneath the pad and provide for adjustable girth. I assume that is the way the Nunatak models are as well.

I also like the fact that it provides some extra girth which may allow you to wear extra layers to bed.

I have heard that quilts can be drafty. This one does not feel like it would be when it is strapped down.

My only concern about a quilt for the winter is that it may not seal up well enough to keep me warm.

I would like to use it down into the teens. The Alpinist is rated to 20 but I would think that with a light jacket and some other garments on that it would make down lower than that.

Matt