Sorry for the broad and vague title, but I am not sober enough to think of creative descriptive titles (presently sitting at Hooters for their beer and internet connection since my hotel (on a work trip) does not have any).
But after looking around at the forums I found a coupon code at Backcountry for 20% off
"
Coupon code:
56L-1-C3JBA

*Discount does not apply to gift certificates, lift tickets, Arc'teryx, Aire, Billabong, Black Diamond, Burton, Camelbak, Chaco, CW-X, KEEN, Kelty, Kelty Kids, LaSportiva, Mountain Hardwear, Marmot, Merrell, Nixon, Oakley Sunglasses, Osprey, Nike 6.0, Patagonia, The North Face, Spyder, Scarpa, Smith Sunglasses or Western Mountaineering. If an item is already on sale you'll receive the better of the two discounts.

"
(although someone later in the post said they received the discount from patagonia)
Anyway, I have a bag (which i just picked up there (Montbell Spiral down #1 $263), sleep pad, planning on getting the Tarptent Double Rainbow, and a pack later. I was wondering with 20% off is there anything that I will need that I should get while this is still good (it ends the 28th). I was thinking the platypus 2L or 3L Big zip and the 20L sea to summit folding bucket (probably dont need that big but 1.1oz more than the 10L i figure was not bad).
I was going to make the fancy feast alcohol stove, unless you guys/girls think there is a better deal with this coupon. Everything else is fair game. Clothes, pots, pans, firestarters, filters, etc. I am pretty much starting over. I do not have a ton of money but dont mind spending it on quality gear that will be worth it (especially if I can get it at 20% off)
It is kind of a general statement of "what do you have now that you 1) could never live without 2) would have liked to bought at at 20% off."
Thanks for any input.