Hey guys,
Still new here so apologize if this has been brought up, and hopefully i'll add pictures later...

but for those of us still able to make a campfire...not the know how but the legality...

i'm sure you've come across those expensive and smelly fuel cells...they work great at starting fires where lack of tinder is around, or everything is wet and you need something to burn a min or two to dry out your wood...leaves will not work!

to solve this for a year or so now i've been exclusively using fritos and or dipsy doodles....

they are soaked in oil and will burn surprising long...

rather than bring a bag of them...i crush them into dust...and then tightly pack about a ping pong ball size in tissue paper, and twist the end super tight...and bite off the excess...they arn't the most durable things but pack well, and have held up for a week bounching around my pack(inside a ziploc)...then just take your homemade fuel sell, place under your stack of wood and go finish setting up your tent.

you'll honestly be amazed at how long they burn...and at 99 cents for a huge bag of fritos....i don't think they can be beat

also note...i was once scucesfully able to start one using a magnesium block and my knife