It is my neck that bothers me, but not sure if it all comes from or came from riding with my head down some and trying to look up. I did take a header skiing over 20 years ago, so my neck has never been the same since. My back pain when I have it comes from doing heavy work around my place, shoveling snow and cutting firewood. When I ride, I am looking at the scenery and being a wood cutter, I am always on the look out for a snag, whether I was just down the same road a few days ago or not and doesn't matter if I still have a valid permit to cut wood. I want to look around in a more normal fashion. The chiropractors don't do much for me, my neck goes out in a few days again, even when I take it easy, I can hear it crack if I look wrong, just a temporary fix, just the pain/discomfort level changes.

My bike was purchased used over 10 years ago down in Chico at the Specialized dealer.

Of course my butt hurts too after a 30 minute ride or more, time to invest in one of those newer, made for men seats.