Nice blade. Lovely bit of manufacturing...Looks like a great tool...

But what do you mean by saying that you "like wilderness survival?"

I mean, as opposed to what exactly? Or, sorry, can you explain this term in slight detail?

And why is this knife "good for a summit attempt?"

..An old Kamp King was my standby for many years, until Homeland Security confiscated the thing. My favorite knife of all time was a "Girl Scout" brand of slightly higher quality than "Kamp King." My second-favorite was a mid-priced "Case" brand hunting knife that my room-mate from Harlem held at my throat for half an hour in a dark room back in 1973.. (We're friends now).

I think my current brand is CRAP "Opinel" or equivalent for past several years. It's pretty light.

They tried to sell this as something fancy in the first "Early Winters" catalog back around 1980.... Remember their Epoke skis and Goretex tents? These pre-dated other Goretex tents that I was aware of by several years. Though of course "Revair" was something earlier....and much worse.

But take it from me.....Opinel knives are a cheap piece of garbage.... Does the job though......... If I avoid cutting self, I consider use of any knife a great success.