Well its this simple. I make quilts and use them. If I had a website I would let you all know but for now I make them and if someone expresses interest and wants one thats fine.

Thanks for making me feel important by all the investigating.

I am a drummer who travels and hikes. My friend on another forum thought they were cool and I should sell them. He didn't know I even made quilts and we went into the Amazon Jungle together so was pleasantly surprised by them. I post many many hikes, reviews for outdoor companies and knives on many forums. That is my passion and a fun hobby. I have not used this forum in a while till I rediscovered it in my favorites list on my computer. There is no bad intention. I make my money somewhere else is what I am saying. This is a small industry and there are a few great companies out there doing this already. I just have fun with it and will continue. Don't read into it so much is what I am trying to say. I like to think we are all positive people here sharing ideas, gear and experiences.

By the way I noticed you are in the Los Angeles area. Me too. I hike almost every week and am getting ready for another Mt. Whitney trip and Grand Canyon return.