I know this question has probably gets asked a ton, but I get tired of scrolling through pages and not finding anything.

I am looking to see what the best hike in Olympic NP. I know the "best" can be extremely subjective, so I'll start by saying that I have never been to the Pacific Northwest and plan on coming in August 2018 sometime. I don't have a set number of days yet, but it will have to be a shorter than a week, and definitely longer than an overnight. Like I said, I haven't found much online, other than people just saying do this, or do that.

So what am I looking for? A waterfall would be nice! Camp next to a backcountry lake always sounds like a great idea. See mountain goats is a plus! Basically, the best of the best with regard to views...nature...I just want to say WOW!

I have gotten the hint that HOH or Enchanted Valley is pretty awesome, but I don't think I could do both. And, I'd like to stay in the NP boundaries. I'm also indifferent to sub-alpine terrain (I just completed the Teton Crest Trail).