Thanks for the replies, this forum looks awesome. I'll give more details soon about my problem. Now it is some days I don't sleep very well, and is two days I'm awake, please be patient with my bad English and my bad writing especially now!

I'm from Italy, and yes, I'm knowing very quickly USA brands and quality. It look likes you have a backpacking philosophy, here is totally missing(or it looks ridiculous when compared), and despite there are some good brands, I don't like very much the stuff that is sold here. I've known rei.com and I'm loving it. An exception I'll probably make is for a pair of Garmont Tower Trek GTX, they looks great, and they're sold here for about 217$ (200€ full trekkin.com price)
The North Face Fovero 70 is 30% off on moosejaw.com, the price is even better than the REI Traverse 70(and I think the north face is better, apart that the rei traverse would be more suitable to warm temperatures)
Budget is very important to me, as you probably guess, I've to buy a lot of stuff, and I don't have many moneys. I'm just a newbie entering this great world. To cut cost, I can easily reduce the backpack size anyway, I wouldn't carry more than 50 pounds, best 40 pounds. I wouldn't carry more than 1/3 of my weight.
Here everyone loves Ferrino, but I checked it, nothing so great actually. I tried it as a boy-scout in the past, I worn, they're good, but sure REI quality is much better. I'll check again the Italian brands regarding backpack however, and some EU stuff sold here. What I like about Ferrino would be only the water carrying stuff and cooking stuff

What I'm planning to do is buy most stuff on REI using an international shipping, and anything else from USA using myus international shipping(which is quite good). Said that, it's implied it would be very difficult to send backpacks back... but actually, just to try it, I could also buy the Fovero 70 here that is about 220€ at full price(trekkin.com if I'm not wrong). Maybe just to try it, then after got my money back, I'd buy it from US, why? Lifetime warranty of The North Face USA (here just 2 years as local law force to).
Trying it will make my job of buying things much longer and may delay my departure date, trust me, there are several important reason why I must go as soon as possible. And this is not because I can't wait!
I've contacted mousejaw and they told me that:
Have you considered any Osprey or Gregory brand packs? Most of the packs have the option to swap out the hip belt, so you can buy a pack in the torso size you need and then purchase separate hipbelt for the correct waist size.
I'm not sure quite which activity you were planning on using the pack for, but an option you may want to consider is the Men's Aether AG 70, and if you were planning on swapping out the hipbelts we would recommend the Men's Isoform CM Hipbelt. I hope this helps.

However, looking at Osprey and Gregory, I don't like them very much(I don't like at all that Osprey looking! but if we talk of quality, I've no idea how they're like I've no idea how any backpack is). I'm newbie so please take me to the right way, what I think is that these brands are a bit overpriced seeing their features and prices.
What I like is a backpack that make the job of keeping things organized easy, with things like the Fovero 70 J-shaped lock which allows easy access of any part of the backpack, a lot of zip locks, separate storage for sleeping bag etc... "Optionals" like day pack and something to carry tools are well accepted.
As soon as they fix my problem of not being able to use their live chat, I'll have a chat with moosejaw. I've also contacted The North Face itself but I'm still waiting for replies.

Quote:
That said, you would want a pack a little too long than too short if given a choice.
I'll keep in mind, thanks

I haven't understood very much the difference between mountaineering and backpacking. I think mountaineering is something very hard on the summits(or near), especially in winter, for long periods. Backpacking instead, it can be from any guy I see with a large backpack in Milan to the USA fellows who sleep in a tent/bivy and enjoy wilderness in national park or even Alaska(and of course, outside USA too) What I'll do is Backpacking(I'll give more details) overnights, more than 5+ days, maybe by the time I've experience, weeks. Said that, I've a bit of the ultralight philosophy but I'd care some things that aren't ultralight. Never more than 50 pounds, best 40, unless there are very good reason to carry more weight.

I think the Torso measure I took is ok, maybe what can be wrong is the Waist measure, I followed the REI guide, what I've done is measure around the first bump under the chest, in the "hips" area. Btw I still don't understand what this waist measure is and how it differences from hips measure(I don't know how to measure both of them)

2.5-3h(insert omg here) in the house sure resolve my problems but, it is impractical where I live. I'd be able to do it, but it doesn't depend just on me, that's a pity I know. However, thank you OregonMouse for the tips.

I just need a bit of rest to take care of these things, thanks a lot for your support mans!

PS: I've just 500€ now, 200€ will come maybe and I'll try to get more, but 500€ is budget for backpack + sleeping bag(north face ocelot overbag, great and strictly sold only in US country), a 10$ headlamp(amazon), 30$+30$ t-shirt from Smart Travel Companion and Scottevest, alcohol gel based hand sanitizer(>= 60% alcohol, I though to buy the Purell two pack on amazon, budget 25$), maybe Travel Inspira Adaptor on amazon.com As I said, budget is important, however I'll try as much I can to rise it Quality btw, is also very very important. I wouldn't waste my money on something that breaks easily or which fabrics aren't good quality

I edit my post now because I checked the store I found the Fovero 70 here in Italy. Checking the north face official italian website, there is just one 70+ backpack, which is not the Fovero. However, it was bigtree-outdoor.it and not trekkin.com and they have the Fovero 70 30 days to return it, they even pay the shipping return cost! It can be done to buy two backpack and get my money back, hoping that in the meantime, someone doesn't buy all fovero 70 in moosejaw stock!

Edited by Mario Smith (04/30/17 04:34 PM)