We are normally very welcoming to newcomers, but we frankly lose patience with those who haven't bothered to look at this website at least minimally before making their first post. Even the briefest check would have told you that this is not a budget travel website, but devoted to wilderness trekking (the American definition of "backpacking"). We also have no patience with those advertising or trying to develop a commercial product. Thanks to Aimless for removing your commercial link, which our rules don't allow for new posters.

As for towels, I use a Clorox Handi-Wipe while backpacking, when the most "bathing" I do is a quick sponge-off of "critical areas" while in my tent. It's amazingly absorbent, weighs almost nothing and dries within minutes. I use a whole one for a towel and cut another in half to use as a washrag. While they can be washed a few times before disintegrating, I generally toss them at the end of a trip. I frankly don't give a hoot about color, ties, or the other criteria you mention. I use Handi-Wipes for household cleaning when at home, so for backpacking they're basically free.