I have carried a couple different chairs in recent years. Mainly because I feel that I can really relax in camp, after a tough day of hiking, if I can lean back comfortably.
My 1st was an aluminum beach chair which weighed about 2 lbs-Not light but quite comfortable. It didn't hold up too well so I had to pitch it after a few years use. This photo from the chairs last trip.

A few years ago I saw a new chair, designed for backpacking, at REI and had to have it. It weighed 1lb, 11oz, still not light but..... Found it to be comfortable and used it a few times but it had one drawback-The feet were so small that one or two of them would invariably sink into the ground, unless it sat on rock. So it's semi-retired now.

Have also used the Bottom/Back, stadium type, that sits on the ground, and found it OK but not very light.

Lately I've been carrying a small square of my old ensolite sleeping pad, from the 70s, and it's doing a good job. It only weighs 4-6 ounces depending on how big of a piece I take.
Not as comfortable as any of the chairs but it keeps my butt off the ground, gives me a wee bit of padding to sit on, saves the seat of my pants from the severe abrasion of rocks and logs, and also adds a little length to my 3/4 length neoair mattess.