Thanks All - some great ideas for additional lightweighting! To respond to a few of the questions posed:

1 - I "assumed" that the extra clothing would be worn and not carried. I have all the weights of my typical apparel and will add that to the list based on the season/weather anticipated. However, I dont capture that in my pack weight.

2 - I've held off on the ultra-light solo tents as of yet, solely for the cost.

3 - My trek poles are $19 Walmart specials! I figured I'd go cheap and test them out to see if I like them (which I certainly do) before spending the money on a nice set. This is near the top of my list to do next.

4 - The mug is more or less a creature comfort, I will typically make a cup of instant coffee in the morning in the mug and then eat breakfast out of the Jetboil pot. However, with the recent purchase of the MSR pocket rocket, I plan to stick with the mug and ditch the Jetboil system.

5 - The utility bag still has a lot of unnecessary "fluff" in it that I hope to get down under 1 pound total. Still trying to part with a few creature comforts to get down to my target weight.

6 - My sleeping system is in need of a major overhaul. I have a 20 degree mummy bag, on clearance from EMS years ago. I think I paid $50 for a bag I use as a quilt anyway. The crash pad (sleeping pad) is also an EMS clearance item, the first pad I've bought. If I am going to spend a small mint on anything, I will be upgrading my sleeping system first. Any advice on 20 degree quilts is appreciated - I am a stomach sleeper so mummy bags for me are pointless.

Thanks again!