I'll start off by saying I have never hammocked, so have no idea how to save weight there. Also several of the suggestions I have to lose weight also cost money, so it depends on what your budget might be. As for the rest of the suggestions, as always HYOH.

The coleman stove, while not super heavy, could be replaced with an MSR pocket rocket/something similar for a few ounces, or a homemade alcohol stove for almost free. Do you need a cup and a bowl? I usually just take a cup, and it serves for everything.

Clothing: 8oz hat? Is that a typo? I think my simple fleece hat weights a little over one ounce. Even better a jacket/fleece with a hood, and you might even leave the hat at home. 5 oz knit cap? I don't want to repeat myself, but this seems heavy, and redundant. Any reason you can't just take one of them? You already mentioned replacing the fleece at some point, so I'll leave that alone. I don't take rain pants personally, but maybe that's just me. A fleece base layer also seems pretty warm for the temps you are going in, but I hike in NY so might be a little more used to hiking in colder temps, not sure.
You were asking if 8 pounds seemed reasonable for the temperature. To me it seems high. I take a little under 4.5 pounds of clothing (including worn clothing) for similar temperatures. That includes down jacket, rain jacket, long underwear, etc. Just realized your shoes were also being counted in the clothing. That probably puts my clothing at 6 pounds, so lighter, but not as large a difference.

10.4 oz for first aid seems heavy, but I realize this can vary a lot by comfort level/specific medical needs of the person. Similar comments as others about lantern vs light. I'd also say the flashlight seems a little heavy unless you need something really bright for night hiking.

Almost free but finicky weight savings: hand sanitizer might be able to repackaged and save an oz, depends how much you use it/if it's shared with someone else. I don't often take soap, or just take a really tiny bottle of dr brokers, 0.5-1oz saved. Mini bic instead of bic (tiny savings of 0.5oz)