There aren't many reviews on the tent but the biggest complaints are 1)its not a freestanding and when I was on the Ozark Trail in Missouri, you realized what a pain that could be, but honestly, it worked out fine and was no big deal; and 2) condensation could be an issue because its a single-wall tent. I bought the two person to have a little elbow room as a one person tent and don't have a problem, but when two people are buttoned up in there condensation did build up. Overall, the tent and its features are AWESOME and I would definitely purchase it again and would totally recommend the tent for the right location/area.

I purchased the Backcountry Bed because I was sick of lugging around an old, heavy bag that took up too much space. When I was in BWCA, my old bag was so big that I had to lash it to the exterior of my pack...not ideal. The only downside to the Backcountry Bed is that the thigh area gets a bit toasty because the "blanket/quilt" portion stops at the waist. But it doesn't bother me one bit. It also packs down super small, so I love it!