I generally don't worry too much about those sorts of things. I think if bears have very much experience with humans, they recognize which scents are food, and which tend not to be. If you had peanut butter scented soap, I would be a little bit concerned, but I wouldn't worry as much about citronella or aloe vera. Is the citronella wash an anti-mosquite measure? I would think a non citronella scented soap would be fine if all you are looking for is to get a bit cleaner. Truth be told, I don't generally take soap, just hand sanitizer, and then in the evening will rinse off in a lake or stream at the end of the day if I feel grimy. You probably already know, but soap shouldn't be used near any water sources anyway. I definitely wouldn't worry about esbit, I don't think it smells like food at all.

That said, I generally try to avoid scented toiletries when backpacking (when possible). If that's not possible then choosing the ones that are least related to food seems reasonable. Aloe vera and citronella don't seem too bad to me compared to pomegranate body wash or some of the other soap scents.

If you haven't already seen it, there's currently a thread running about what to put in a bear canister that has some interesting points in it. Both Oregon Mouse and Wandering Daisy had some good posts in that thread about what they felt makes the most sense (or scents? grin) to put in a bear can. Here's a link to that thread:

What to keep in a bear canister