Originally Posted By BZH
That is a single wall tent... some people have problems with them in humid and sustained rain conditions

At least Hilleberg warns you of that right in their description. Our single wall Lightheart Duo not only leaked in it's first rain storm with factory sealed seams, glad I paid extra to have them done!!!!!, but also is horrific with condensation. You basically need to leave it completely open and allow the rain to just blow in to stop it. We had to bail out of it at 2am one night to save our gear and ourselves from a complete and trip ruining drenching. A very, and I mean very, poor tent in rain. We just cowboy camp instead of using it when we can. Sorry for the rant. Beware single walls in wet conditions. One other caution: Never buy a tent that only has reviews with the tent set up in people's yards. Save you from getting something unworthy of being on the trail. I can't find a single review of my tent being used in actual backpacking. People are embarrassed to say they got taken. I know I am.