You've got a good list already - all of my go-to recommendations are on it except for the Big Agnes Fly Creek/Seedhouse/(I forget the model) - They're all basically the same tent, except that the weight and price reflect the type of materials used. These series are all single-door, end-opening tents, so I don't know if that's part of your criteria (I noticed that a lot of the tents on your list have two doors, opening on the sides of the tent.) I also didn't look up the tents or prices - I vaguely remember the Fly Creek being all-mesh with a low sidewall - maybe 6 or 8 inches - so you'd need to see whether the fly came low enough to prevent the splash effect. They aren't fully free-standing, but they're close. I use a hiking pole at right angles to the tent pole to connect the two foot corners of my solo tent to make it freestanding - not sure if that will work with a 3-4 person model.

Your next step is to take your wife to the gear store, and try them out - with your sleeping bags, sleeping pads, and packs (and maybe other gear that won't be in the pack at night). If you can't go to a store, order from a dealer that has a liberal return policy and try them out inside your house, until you find one you like.