How can you have a different address on file? Are you in the witness protection program or in the CIA? A LEO? In my state that's a fake ID and an offense. Unless I was scoring a pound of heroin with my credit card, I don't think I'd be too worried about getting tracked down by a cashier.

I leave my keys inside a crunched up paper coffee cup under the cap of my empty pick up bed. The key to the cap I place in my hitch receiver. On short trips keys go in a hip belt pocket that is never opened. I almost never carry money, but will in a few days in the Grand Canyon, as we are camping at Bright Angel the first night of this trip (re-doing the South Kaibab) and want some goodies from the Phantom Ranch canteen. I also have reservations for dinner, having done it once before. Sitting around a plank table eating family style with people from around the world is not something we get to do very often. Diversity is not one of the advantages of rural living.
The worst key experience we've had occurred 3 years ago in the Grand Canyon at the Mather Campground on the South Rim. My wife had placed the key to the car sitting in long term parking back in Albany, NY on the picnic table when we were sorting gear. She wanted to hide it with other valuables in the rental car. A raven came down when she walked away and stole the key!!!! It was an expensive ordeal to replace the electronic key and get the car retrieved. She now keeps it clipped with a 'biner to something no matter what! After that incident, we've left my truck at the airport using the above mentioned method of key hiding. We'll be doing just that in a few more hours.