Safe working load on ropes is normally 25% of the breaking strength or less, depending on the application. Shock loading can often cause dramatic increases in the load. The load in a hammock suspension line at 30 degrees from the horizontal is roughly equal to the weight of the person in the hammock. The load would be one half the weight of the person if the lines were vertical. The closer the suspension lines are to horizontal, the higher the tension. If the suspension lines were horizontal, the tension would be infinite. A ridge line in the suspension will actually increase the tension in the support lines because they will normally be closer to horizontal than 30 degrees. Dyneema doesn't stretch very much, so shock loads are magnified and connections may fail. Moral: don't bounce around in your hammock. I use 1/8" or 5/32" Dyneema suspension lines and 1/8" Dyneema for my ridgeline. My suspension and ridgelines are also Whoopie slings. A whoopie sling ridgeline is really not a good idea, because it will creep under load cyling (when you get in and out). It's best to determine the length of the ridgeline and make one that is fixed length. I learned how to make locked brummel eyes, which aren't that hard to do, and use them in almost all of my tieout lines. I use knitting needles for my fids. Samson rope explains fids and splicing very well. Grog knots shows how to make locked brummel eyes.