I've done some stupid things in the past, but nothing with a vehicle like this; although I have to take partial responsibility for one instance.

My father was borrowing my truck as his was broke down at the time, and it's winter just after a storm. He owned a lumber mill, where I worked at as well, and he was leaving early one day when he got stuck in the snow and couldn't get out of the driveway. So he got one of the men to come with the forklift to give the truck a push. Now, I have to take partial blame here because I said it probably wasn't a good idea and that we should tow the truck up the incline, but it was insisted that it only needed a little push. Everything was okay, the forklift had chains on the tires. So the guy eases up to the truck, and about a foot from it, the forklift starts to spin, so he gives it a little gas, and it lurches forward putting a nice big sharp dent into my rear bumper... but the truck got unstuck.

Later that winter, when my father had his truck going again, and learning from his mistake with my truck, he did the same thing again except he had a bundle of wood on the forklift so that the fork wouldn't be able to dent anything, since the bundle was wider than the fork length. Needless to say, he was above the bumper and bent his tailgate.