I've got two cooksets, both were inexpensive and bought at Canadian Tire many years ago. One is an aluminum fry pan with a high sided plate that fit together and the handle of the pan wraps around the plate bottom and tightens with a wingnut. Inside is a very low sided pot (1.5in side at most) and a plastic cup. Weighs almost nothing, but I always found it to heat too fast when cooking. The pot really isn't big enough though for boiling a decent amount of water.

The other set is a stainless steel set, similar to an Olicamp Backpacker Cookset, except mine has a plastic coating on the handles and copper plated bottoms. It has a fry pan, 2 pots with lids and 2 plastic cups. It came in a carry bag, but I ripped that years ago using it for something else. The pots are a nice size, the smaller one will boil 3 cups of water, which is nice for me as 2 cups can go into a dehydrated meal and the rest is a nice cup of tea. The larger pot would probably hold 5 cups of water for boiling. Not sure how much it weighs, but it's over a pound for sure. Everything that I've cooked in it though has been good for heat distribution. I haven't seen this cookset anywhere though for many years.

I was thinking titanium, but now after reading about heat distribution, I'm thinking I'll stick with the stainless steel one I have, even with the weight.