I'm looking to replace my headlamp and flashlight. I'm sure I could figure my questions out if I were to go into a store and look in person, but just no time for it right now.

Current flashlights:
Handheld Light#1 Positive: Water resistant. Wind up so I never have to replace batteries; Negative: bulky and fairly heavy. Also loses charge quickly so I'm always winding (Amazon Winding Flashlight)

Handheld Light#2 Positive: Bright as the sun. Negative: fell apart/buttons broke in bag. Kind of heavy (flashlight)

Handheld Light#3 Positive: lightweight and durable; Negative: single beam setting, batteries don't last (Mini Maglite from Home Depot)

What I'm looking for: Kinda the positives from each. Light, durable, battery that lasts, multiple brightness and beam settings -flood and spotlight if possible.

Current headlamps
Pretty much every headlamp I've ever purchased has slits where the elastic band attaches to the actual headlamp. The elastic gets normal wear and begins to slide out of those slits and the headlamp won't stay on. Extremely frustrating to say the least.

So mostly looking for a headlamp that won't just fall off my head. Trying to stay under $25 but if it's a headlamp that won't break if treated roughly and the elastic won't slip off, I'll go higher.

Thank you!