That's interesting--I have done several searches for dried almond milk, the last about a year ago, and found only some very dubious Asian sources (the same ones that were putting melamine in dog food). I'm glad there are now, finally, some decent sources! Thank you for the site!

Powdered eggs are definitely a no-no. We do have to consider the cook, here. Even the thought of powdered eggs makes me queasy! (I don't eat fresh eggs, either.) Besides, the limit of my camp cooking in recent years is boiling water. However, with the dried almond milk available, that solves his breakfast problem--he finds plenty of varieties of gluten free granola.

So far I haven't found instant oatmeal that doesn't say on the label that it has been in contact with wheat. I could probably run some raw gluten-free oatmeal through a food processor, though, which would have the same effect.

I don't know if he has tried goat milk or cheese. Since one of the side benefits of his going non-dairy was that he stopped snoring(!), his wife is obviously not encouraging his making any trials of other forms of milk. laugh