Sounds like an awesome business idea your daughter has there. I've had similar thoughts but am not sure I am the right person to convince people to pay me to do such things. I'd likely be giving away too much time and not diligent enough about collecting payment. But when I was 14 or so and living in northern Manitoba there was a Canadian youth work program and I landed a summer gig helping a retired couple care for their yard. It included mowing, tending the garden, and whatever else they might need a hand with. They were healthy enough, but just wanted to spend more time enjoying and less time maintaining, and could afford to pay a teen a few hours a week to help out. I loved it.

There was an article in todays paper about vertical gardening on a warehouse scale.

I've been dealing with a bad cold that morphed into an allergy attack but really need to spend a couple of hours mowing today. First mow of the season. I seldom get allergy attacks, maybe once every two or three years. We had some rain last night so hopefully the pollen won't be too bad while mowing.

I will also need to move a few peppers from under the lights and into the ground. Maybe later this week depending on how I feel.