Right on guys, I had some of these issues to so here are my strategies to deal with them

To try quilting I converted a ten dollar garage sale bag into a quilt. Just using it unzippied draped over you would be an easier option. I found it was very nice for warm weather but it diddnt have all the nice cold weather features to deal with drafts so a bought a golite ultra 20

Drafts took me a while to to over come but as Rick said having a snap at the neck and pad straps does help a lot. When the temps dip bellow 40 I toss a super breathable myog bivy over it The combo works really well and I havent had any issues with condensation. Wearing cloths to bed is something you have to get used to if you want to use a quilt in cold weather. I found this easier than trying to get dressed on a cold morning

The creepy crawlies a sate of mind I have tried to make friends with but I like to think that they can easily find there way out with out having to crawl over my face.

Sleeping on my back very still is a skill I am always working on. I find its the best way to sleep in the back country but often very challenging if I don't do it at home it won't work on the trail. A few things that help me do this are a soft bed of pine needles to lay my ccfp on. A hole that my but can rest slightly in. A slight incline on for my legs. Using my shoes to elevate my elbows (A Mike C! Tip) and some neck support.