Congrats on trying the bear burrito! I jumped to a Hennessy Explorer Asym last year and have used it about 50/50 with the tents (the girls prefer having me crash in the tent with them). Even when I'm not using it for sleep I take it and an Eno singlenest for relaxing lake-side.

You didn't mention what kind of hammock rig you bought but virtually all of them benefit from a conversion to Whoopie Slings. (Yes, a screwed up name for a VERY good product). It doesn't require any knots or figure-9's, etc. It has it's own strap that only goes around the tree (connects to itself by a lightweight climbing carabiner, replaces the ones on your hammock, weighs next to nothing, and is completely adjustable in seconds. A lot of people make them themselves though I just ordered mine from http://www.whoopieslings.com/

Another perk is that you can get two different colors for the slings themselves. I chose to go black for the foot side and light grey for the head side as my hammock has snake-skins and a single-sided zip. It makes it much easier to know when I'm going to rig the hammock which side the zipper is on so I can set it up without even having to slide the snake skins back. Very easy and efficient and should work the same on any hammock.

Enjoy the new set-up and I'm curious to see which one you got. smile

(Btw, I will be happy to e-mail pics of my set-up if you are interested as this forum doesn't allow me to just upload an image)