Tuna or chicken in the foil pouch with some spices and small packets of mayonaise on flatbread. Summer sausage or bacon jerky and dried tomato mixed with a good brand of instant mashed potatoes (If you have the room, a package of croutons made with olive oil, garlic and italian spices is a nice addition) , Nut butter packets with some chocolate/hazelnut and some walnut halves on a flour tortilla are a few of the easy things I like besides dehydrated meals. You can buy olive oil in packets from Packit Gourmet to add to most meals that will add lots of calories and taste. We make our own oatmeal/peanut butter cookies with many things added instead of buying bars. They're made to our taste and work well as snacks. Fruit roll ups or leather make a good on trail snack. We've used them with nut butters in a tortilla to make a flat PB&J Some decent instant oatmeal with some nuts and powdered milk added for creaminess and extra fat and calories (Nido from Nestle if you can find it is a good brand). Just a few suggestions that have worked for my wife and I. We are NOT!!!!!!! trail gourmets, but we eat well.