An airplane was in serious trouble and was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes. The first passenger said: "I am Stephen Harper, the prime minister of Canada. The country needs me to continue the work I’ve been doing. I can't afford to die." So he took the first parachute and left the plane. The second passenger said: "I am Justin Trudeau and I’m soon going to be the leader of the Liberal party, and the next prime minister of Canada. The country needs me to undo the damage that Harper has done to our Canadian values.” So he grabbed the parachute next to him and jumped. The third passenger, a woman, said: "I am Pauline Marois, da premier hof Quebec. Da peoples of hour 'Belle Province' don'ts wants me to die beecause dey wants da French language to be law and have deir hown country." So she took the third parachute and jumped out of the plane. The last two remaining passengers were a 90 year old decorated World War II veteran and a 10-year-old schoolgirl. The vet said "I have lived a full life, and served my country the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute." To which the little girl replied: "That’s OK sir, there are still two parachutes left. Although it was clearly written in English, that lady from Quebec took my schoolbag."