That would defeat the purpose some what. I just carry some duct tape. The system worked out wonderfully, however I have decided hammocks aren't too lightweight in the winter. Plus setting up the hammock perfectly is sometimes a gamble, And the shelter wasnt completely windproof like I would like it to be. So what I am doing now is using an aurora bivy with my bag and inflatable pad inside, rolling it all up while still inside the bivy and then I fold my second CCF pad over this roll perpendicularly to how I rolled it. I then orient the cylinder that is my rolled up bivy inside the ccf so that the cylinder is parallel with my body on top of my external frame with straps. I then have a separate stuff sack with all my miscellaneous things that I can pack into the ccf folded in half from the open top. Rope secures everything down real well, extremely light weight, extremely easy to set up, extremely bomb proof and able to handle moisture adequately with my vapor barrier and leaving the zipper on the bivy well open. The ccf is good as being the outside of my pack because it is waterproof and in my experience, while it can get scuffed up a tad, is still quite a robust shell.