My wife, daughter, and I are in Rome Italy last summer. Rome is hot and sticky; somewhat oppressively so. We have just wrapped up checking out Forum and are walking back with the crowds along the main thoroughfare. I was amazed at the number of Italians taking in the sights along with us "real" tourists. Anyway, we are all somewhat grimly weaving our way through the normal array of pan handlers and we come upon this guy sitting on his battery powered amp plinking out the beginning of stairway to heaven (by Led Zeppelin...just in case) Here is where I am going to lose most of you. My first thought is that scene in Wayne's World (Mike Myers movie) where the lead character is drooling over an extraordinary white Fender Strat. You either know what is going to happen next, or you are lost in this tale. As we walk by, I say out loud "denied". Immediately after, four young Italian men turn around and point back at me yelling "denied" with big smiles on their faces. (They had walked by and ignored the guy playing too). Apparently, certain phrases are better left untranslated.