Hello everyone! I'm a newbie here who will be backpacking Europe this summer. I'm currently looking for backpacks to use on my trip and was hoping to garner some advice, so here's some background:

I'm going with a friend for 2 months beginning in early June. We will be travelling in Spain, Italy, and France. We will only be staying in hostels in major cities so we will not be camping. The bag will simply be used to hold our clothes, toiletries, accessories, etc.

Our primary concern in selecting a backpack is price as we're both broke, recent college grads. We just want something that will hold up, fit our stuff, and preferably come with a daypack. We have about 10 travel days over the course of the two months so it's not like we'll be lugging it around every day. Most of the time we will be carrying around a daypack.

I've been doing some research and this pack seems to have what we're looking for. It's very cheap too, but I'm a bit worried that I'm missing some major reason why it's so cheap.

Any thoughts on this bag or suggestions for others?

Thanks!