Wolfs Head is harder in many ways. There is more exposure. It is a very long climb - we did the original route which adds four pitches at the bottom before you even get on the ridge. Because you weave back and forth there is a lot of rope drag so most of our pitches were short. I think we did 22 pitches total. It was 14 hours total, from base camp. We simulclimbed a lot. The route finding is very tricky. I had the old Bonney's guide description which was by far better than the one in the new Kelsy guidebook. I can e-mail a copy to you. The climb is also more committing - there are few easy bail outs. Also, you have to deal with Wind River weather. We were there a week (climbed several routes on Pingora, and some class 2-3 climbs - Bollinger, Lizard Head. The weather did not become good enough to climb Wolfs Head until the very last day. We did get rained on a bit, but not bad. A little bit of lightning but none close. I do not think it is a matter of being old but one of mental readiness for a long, very exposed climb - very alpine. I had two (medium and large) cams that I would put in a crack and "walk" them along. There is a lot of exposed traversing. Here are a few photos.

From top of Pingora

The easy two pitches to get to the top of the ridge

Towers on top

Summit photo (yes that is RJ Secor)