I don't know the exact definition, but for me it usually involves the morning I come out from a bp trip. I don't think I could keep my energy up on a longer trip, jogging any distance. This weekend, I had Friday-Sunday off, so I worked in the garden Friday and headed into the Buck's Lake Wilderness along the PCT that is about 5-6 miles from home Saturday morning and was on the trail a little after 10, my destination Spanish Peak, a little over 5 miles in and .6 from the PCT. I think that is an error as I had to walk about 40% of the way over snow and even with a 10 minute break, I reached the Peak in two hours, I hike around 2 mph. This morning, I was up a little before 6 with the sun after cowboy camping on the concrete slab where part of the old fire lookout was, on the trail in about 50 minutes after coffee, a bar and hot cereal and at my truck an hour and 10 minutes later, jogging on the downhills where there was no snow. My goal on Saturday was to get home at aound 9:30, I was home at 8:15. Here I was feeling a little tired after hiking in on Saturday.
Duane