I have the Caldera Cone Ti-Tri for the REI .9L pan. The titanium cone rolls up and fits inside the pan along with a small fuel bottle, small plastic measuring cup I scavenged from a Pepto Bismol bottle, fire steel and the 12-10 stove. No need for matches or a Bic, because the 12-10 fires right up with the fire steel.

I think titanium is a better, but more expensive, material for the cone than aluminum. It doesn't get as beat up as the aluminum one. And you can keep that titanium rolled up until the cows come home, but as soon as you take it out of the pan, it snaps into a nice round symmetrical cone.

With the Ti-Tri,the pan is not supported by the top of the cone, but sits on two titanium tent stakes which run through the cone. In fact, the top of the pot sits above the top of the cone a little. It has to be that way because the cone is smaller to fit inside the pot.

Some thermal efficiency is probably lost because the pot extends above the cone a little, but it packs up very nicely. You have to remember not to forget the titanium tent stakes however, and there is a chance you could lose them on a backpacking trip. I guess nothing is perfect.

I pack the tent stakes in a tent stake bag along with a long handled spoon which then goes in my food bag. The stakes won't fit inside the pot.