Wow, that is amazing stuff. I don't get to this forum much, so I missed this for a long time, but that is incredible stuff!.

Do you climb?

I never could do it. I mentioned that I used to hike the trail on Moro Rock when I lived in CA. That's not climbing, but that trail does take you right on the side of a sheer drop off that goes a long way down. When I was a teen I hiked out to the point, and over the rail, and peeked out as far as a could get. Loved it. Did it many times. But the last time I went there it got to me. I was in my mid-twenties then. I didn't get all panicked out, and I still did the trail, but it got to me and I never went again, and have never done anything even close since then.

The stuff those guys you linked to are doing is stunning. Just looking at the photos makes me squirm. It's amazing any human could do that. It's amazing that they would.

One of my daughters has a new boyfriend that climbs. She's told him about my backpacking. Last night she said that whippersnapper actually told her "I might take up backpacking when I get old."

That may be true, but if he keeps talking like that he's likely to take a boot in the ass way before then laugh

Edited by billstephenson (11/15/11 10:38 PM)
Edit Reason: typos...

"You want to go where?"