Didnt get to put the extra silicone on the floor before my trip with my cousin, but we found a good flat spot for it, so we didnt have any problems. We did try it out here close to home before we left for Cherokee. Room wise, it's not that bad for two people. I wouldn't want to share the tent with a complete stranger, but its not the intimate experience that reviews of some of the other light weight two person tents seem to suggest.

We had a lot of condensation on the night we tested the tent. We kept the door and foot flap down, so ventilation shouldn't have been a problem, I'm not sure why it was so bad. The night we spent in Cherokee it rained most of the night, and on that night the inside of the tent stayed bone dry. I guess it just has to do with the dew points, which is something I should keep an eye on in the future to see where the breaking point is just out of curiosity.

One thing I would like to add is that I noticed there was MUCH!!!! less sag in the tent as a whole when using the side lifter poles. The sag isn't as big an issue if you're by your self, but it does cramp you up a bit when sitting up, especially if there is any condensation on the roof. I'm wanting to get out and check my sleeping bag at some cooler temps soon. While doing that I will experiement with using the side lifters in the way the new directions suggest, just tying them out to a stake further out from the tent than the side pull. When I get around to doing that I'll be sure to post what I find out for those like Wolfman that are interested in using this tent solo.