Well, "Sunshine" got an infected blister which threw them off schedule. So did the Dollar Lake Fire up here on Mt. Hood which forced them to skip a 14-mile section of trail. They did attend PCT Trail Days, but I couldn't go. My dog started erupting noxious liquid from the rear (later determined to be giardia--after a course of Flagyl he's fine now). I had to stay home and let him out every half hour, to say nothing of a couple of hours spent cleaning up my car!

Update: "Balls" and "Sunshine" reached the Canadian border last Saturday. On Wednesday of this past week, I picked them up in Cascade Locks and took them to Wahtum Lake so they could hike the skipped 14 mile section between the two. Oregon Public Broadcasting met them on the trail and did an in-depth interview (plus hiking sections of the trail several times over for the cameras :D) for an "Oregon Field Guide" program that will probably air next spring. "Sunshine" is now the youngest person to hike the complete Pacific Crest Trail with no sections skipped!