Howdy.

So recently my friends dog came up to my tent in the morning while I was still in it. He was just happy to see me and tried greeting me but didn't realize the thing that was in between me and him, the rain fly! lol. so he started scratching and I started yelling at the dog to stop. My buddy ran out and stopped him before he could shred the thing. At first glance there was no damage.

Then I found VERY tiny hole. About the size of a pin. But I still think of it! I haven't been out in inclement weather since then, but all I can think of is this hole, and water leaking through.

Any suggestions on patching? I searched in the search bar but couldn't find previous threads about this topic. So sorry if it does already exist. Maybe I am just being overly cautious and could leave it alone without any problems...? It is on the sidewall and rests approximately 5 inches away from the bug netting. I feel like if it did leak the water would just hit the ground outside...but still smile
Thanks
Steve