I'll never forget I was at a festival with a few friends, and my buddy set up his huge 6 man Coleman tent with a screened in porch (HAHAH! Awesome for a car camping festival!)

Well, it rained hard one of those days and I left the campsite to go check out music and the sights and stuff, some mud Frisbee, and when I got back to the site after 2AM I went to go inside the tent. I slowly opened the zipper and looked at the floor and noticed there was like 2 inches of rain on the bottom! I opened the zipper a little bit more....little bit more....little bit more, till low and behold, there is my buddy passed out in the middle of the tent, mouth wide open, leaning back in his lounge chair, with a moat of rainwater surrounding him and a beer in his hand LOL! I died laughing! I could just imagine what his final thoughts were before he passed out LOL.

I think the culprit was one of our girlfriends had left one of the door zipper open...so all the rain water just poured right in like it was its business.